12.26.2011

during vacation...



While I'm on vacation this week, getting to relax is at the top of my list. However, there are a few other projects I am going to take on... Here's my little list of projects...
{not a to-do list though- I've heard to-do lists can actually make you more stressed out, which is horrible because to-do lists are kinda my thing...}

Pack up the Christmas decorations... bummed Christmas is over, but our tree is losing some serious needles...

Work on knitting- Jenn just taught me and I'm pretty excited to practice!

Print and frame some pictures- our apartment needs a little more excitement.

Somehow change the furniture around...

...all starting tomorrow.
{except I started knitting tonight} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...