1.20.2012

7 deadly sins

{cheesy photobooth oldie}

Apologies for my lack of posts lately. This time, I'm blaming the dead of winter (ie my love of being cozy inside watching TV) and my new love for knitting. Hey, I'm not a granny, it's just relaxing... okay?!

I found this here and she got it from here. It's a link up, kids. So fill one out yourself and meet some other bloggers!


pride
seven great things in your life
bryan p. johnston
our families- so supportive and loving
our cars are both working and both paid for
my students
our friends who are so sweet to us
my metabolism
teaching schedule- summers off!


envy
seven things you lack and covet
a new wardrobe
a bigger salary
discipline to maintain a yoga routine
our very own puppy
the desire to eat healthy meals
to be able to vacation wherever whenever
hair full of volume


wrath
seven things that make you angry
bad drivers
losing electricity for more than a day
liars
when people don't follow through on their word
watching a tv show with 40 commercials
being woken up with the overhead light
when I don't eat anything for 6+ hours 

sloth
seven things that you neglect to do
dishes
cleaning up my clothes
getting an oil change
have more patience
paying bills
pick up the 10 empty water bottles out of my car that roll around everywhere
say i love you enough

greed
seven worldly material desires
a house
more cash {duh}
a person that will blow dry my hair for me everyday
a Chevy Equinox
an unlimited free supply of Jcrew clothes every season
a new & cozy couch
weekly manicure/pedicures

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures
candles
bejeweled blitz
shopping
newlyweds: nick & jessica
pinterest
16 handles fro yo
blogs
laying out in the summer for the entire day

lust
seven things you love about love
snuggles
3am late night chats about deep issues
sleeping next to each other
being a team- yes that's how we do chores
kisses
inside jokes
starting and ending the day together


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...