2.22.2012

forty days

I'm grabbin my Starbucks cup and I'm going to use it for the next 40 days. Don't worry, I'll make sure to wash it every so often :) Bry and I are taking part in 40 Days to Bring Clean Water to Uganda. This mission encourages people to give up all drinks (coffee, tea, soda, juice, beer, wine, etc) for water. The money that you would spend on those drinks is then donated to this project for clean water in Uganda. So from today to April 7, we are only drinking water. I know this will be tough for my coffee-drinker of a husband, and I'm sure going to miss a good glass of Cab. But there is so much more in the world. We are trying to do this for Uganda, but also for ourselves. To see how much we spend just on beverages alone. And to see how we feel with just water in our systems {poor guy might have a few slow, dragging days without his coffee fix}. But we can do this. And we're going to try our best. 

If you want to learn more, please click the link above to read up! It begins today, but any little donation can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...