9.02.2013

september love

*photo from two years ago

The beginning of September brings around many feelings for me. I know the calendar says its still summer, but in my book, September 1st marks the beginning of fall officially. I have been eagerly awaiting for the fall to get here. Firstly, because I am so over the heat. I am craving comfy cozy sweaters, leggings, and my Ugg boots {as terrible as everyone thinks they are, they're comfy as hell and staying around for a while}. Secondly, I am itching for routine. Boring as it may sound, I thrive off of a stable routine and I know Gemma will do better on a routine as well. This summer was filled with all sorts of crazy- weekends away and nights up way too late- are leaving me wanting some sense of normal. Thirdly, I am ready for a new season in our lives. It's time. Summer has come and is going as we speak. It was fun while it lasted.

So this is me, welcoming in a new season for our lives. September, we are so glad you are here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...