7.11.2011

it's been a while...

But I'm back! Here's what I've been up to in the past (four-ish) months

ATLANTA
In March, Bry and I decided to take a trip to Atlanta to visit his brother and sister-in-law. We drove- which was definitely the longest road trip I'd ever taken.. even when we split it into two days.
Bry drove most the way, and I tried to stay awake for most of the time, but I did sleep a little :)
...and here's a few places we visited:
Piedmont Park

Georgia Aquarium

and to top it off, Bry found a four-leaf clover!

BABY SHOWER
Jenni-Rae, my bestest friend growing up, is having a baby!! Yaaay!


and while there were many babies and baby-things at the shower, my favorite part was Marty, a cutie little Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever Poodle mix)
...boy, do I have puppy fever!


BEVERLY
Ahh I miss the Boston area!


We went mini-golfing with Brit, one of my bestest friends from college!


and lastly, NEWPORT
Jenni-Rae and I took a little trip to Newport, RI for some girl-time.





^Isn't she the most beautiful 7-months-preggo that you have ever seen? Get here soon Baby V!

Oh, and in the past month, I've finished my first year of teaching. Big accomplishment in my book. But for the summer, babysitting it is. And that's where I need to be in 9 hours. Off to sleep for me!

1 comment:

  1. like the new blog background and really like the picture of the boats in the sunset! so pretty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...