7.14.2011

my first awkward & awesome thursday!

Last week, I found the daybook blog, which is written by Sydney, a young fashionista blogger. She created the idea of Awkward and Awesome Thursdays, and I'm all about it. So I'm gonna try it out.. hopefully it's not too awkward.. ummm haha.....ha?




awkward
-Brushing my teeth in the shower this morning and realizing that I'm using hubby's toothbrush. This wouldn't be half as bad if I didn't catch him using MY toothbrush a few days ago...
-I am ready for fall to come and its literally mid-July. I can't wait to have crisp weather, watch the leaves change, and wear fall clothes. Guess I'll have to stick out the 80 degrees for a couple more months.
-Passing a man in the mall today. I'm pretty sure he thought he knew me; however, I NEVER forget a face, and after he smiled at me and starting walking toward me, I buried my face in my phone and walked slightly away from him. eeeks- sorry guy!
-The fact that this blog has NO picture to go along with it today :(

awesome
-Hubby's contract that came in yesterday- he landed a temporary job working on a special project for a bank in NYC. After 4 months of not working, the poor guy is SO stir-crazy. So glad he'll have something to do for a few months! Go BRYYY!
-The fact that my Thursdays seem to FLY by. On Thursdays, I typically babysit from 8-1, tutor for an hour and a half, and then babysit again (about 5-10pm).
-The $$ I make from working a Thursday...Hello shopping this weekend :)
-Our engagement shoot from almost a year ago (see photo above)- courtesy of Samantha Shay Photography

Happy almost weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...