8.02.2011

down the stairs

Yesterday, I fell down the stairs. Not a huge tumble or anything, but enough to scare me a little. I was just heading out of the house to do some errands and halfway down the stairs on the middle landing, my flipflop slipped off of the top step and I basically skidded down the steps on my tailbone. I came to a stop at the bottom and my elbow hit the last step, hence the bruise. And that looks nothing like how it feels. 


I was glad when I got up that my elbow was all that hurt me. However, I woke up today feeling like I had been hit by a bus. Literally.


I don't want to dwell on the negative. So here's 5 things I am grateful for today:
     1. My bed.
     2. Air-conditioning.
     3. My job.
     4. One month of summer left!
     5. This hubby of mine! 


 How cute is he? I'm so lucky!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...