8.01.2011

tough on the tootsies {part 2}

After an eventful Friday night in the city, logically, we decided to make another trip in again on Saturday. My feet were still screaming at me from the night before, but it was a beautiful day and I wanted to make the best of it.

Our plan was to walk from Grand Central to the Brooklyn Bridge. I knew it was going to be quite a walk (about 5 miles) but boy oh boy, what a walk it was. Here's a few of the pictures we took...

bry


bry's doin a great job teaching himself how to take good pictures


Next, we walked to South Street Seaport. There was a rave-like concert with a band and a DJ and a bunch of kids (and by kids I mean teenagers) partying. It was pretty amusing. We enjoyed just watching while eating at the Seaport Cafe.


cutie!


We took a cab to SoHo and walked around. It's so cute!

dream apartment location!


Lastly, we walked to McSorley's Old Ale House. Bry told me this is one of the oldest bars in NYC.


We headed back to Grand Central and back home. We figured out that we walked about 8 miles on Saturday alone, and combined with Friday night's events, we probably walked about 10 miles in 24 hours. We were so tired and my feet were killing me, but I always love making memories with my boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...