8.24.2011

i cooked?!

I did not start off this marriage as an expert cook. I'll actually confess that I basically let Bry cook or got take out for the first few months of our marriage. I'm not proud of it, but the idea of cooking overwhelms me. Not just the actual cooking, but deciding what to cook when there are so many recipes out there.

Since Bry went back to work, I've become more friendly with the kitchen utensils. Seriously, our relationship is positively growing. I'm kinda proud of myself, and I'm pretty sure Bry's proud of me too. (Yep, he is- I just checked.)

Tonight, I cooked Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells. A friend posted the recipe on Facebook and I gave it a go. Well, let me just say, YUM! I prepared steamed asparagus (for B only) and salads for both of us. Delish!




Here's the recipe if you'd like to try it for yourself. The hubs has agreed to take me to 16 Handles for all of my hard work. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...