10.11.2011

brit

{this post inspired by a friend's blog post, Colleen of Mademoiselle Michael}

Today is one of my bestest friend's birthdays. My friend Brit, who I've known since the first day of college, is 23 today. I had the pleasure of spending a few days this weekend with her. I thought I'd share a couple of photos of this gal in honor of our friendship and her birthday. 

we were such cool freshmen.. huh?!

summer '07

out for my birthday

senior formal 2009

oh ya know, just horsin around during formal pictures with lily and erin

senior formal 2010- "hi awwwi"

graduation day!

4 years together! we made it! {love this one}


Brit's blog is called a journey down twenty-something. She wrote such an inspirational post today about her birthday and how she plans to spend the remainder of her birthday month. Read it here

Bwitty, I love ya. Hope this is the best birthday ever. I'm so blessed to have you as one of my closest friends. You really understand me and put up with me even when I can't put up with myself. Thank you for always being there! Can't wait to see you next weekend! Love, Awi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...