10.15.2011

the hot spot

Yesterday morning, hubby sent me a text that said...
"I just wanna tell u I love u and im sorry for being a cranky pants sometimes. I want to make a sepcial weekend because its our 7 year dating anniversary on monday"

My heart melted a little bit.

Then, a few minutes later, I received a FB notification. Bry's status said...
"I am a lucky guy. Around this time 7 years ago, Ali became my gf. Now 7 years later we are creeping up on our 1 year wedding anniversary. Chasing after you for 5 months in 2004 was a good move."

{I, of course, responded "Playing hard to get for those 5 months really worked out for me ;)" }

So it wasn't a shock when we decided to go out to dinner. We chose this place called The Hot Spot. It was the cutest little place with the sweetest ambiance. 


We ordered a bottle of wine and two cups of soup to share{potato&leek and butternut squash}. Then he chose the sirloin, and I chose the lobster mac'n'cheese. It was delicious! 


Bry, 
 These past 7 years have been a dream. I cannot thank you enough for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with. I am one blessed gal and I am so proud to be called your wife. I will love you forever. 
<3 , your Als


Cheers to 7 years! 


Hope you all enjoyed the mush and gush.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...