11.30.2011

the story of b&a {part 4}

{promise this one will be shorter than the previous parts of the story} 
Tiny recap {but if you're looking for the previous parts of the story, head back to part 1, part 2, and part 3}. 

On November 27, 2010, I married the most handsome guy I know.

He wore a tux.

I wore a simple but pretty ivory gown.

 And then we met at our First Look spot. 

Our wedding party joined us for pictures after we were done looking at each other.

I walked down the isle with both my dad and stepdad to Only Hope

We were married in front of a Christmas tree. 

We walked into our wedding reception to Can You Feel It? by Michael Jackson.

Our first dance was to Marry Me by Train.


We shared a dance with our parents.


And we danced the night away.

It was my favorite day ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...