8.15.2011

10 things you probably don't know about me

{a little sleepy on vacation last summer}

1. When I was 15 years old, I had 12 grandparents... yup...12. Lots of divorce and remarriage going on people. 


2. I would LOVE to be a meteorologist. Weather.com was my homepage until I got married and it changed to Drudge Report.


3. For a short time in my childhood, when people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would say, "A police officer". Also, I wanted to be a mom of 20 children. I guess I used to be ambitious!


4. I think the holiday season (ie mid-November through beginning of January) is the most romantic time of the year.


5. My bed is one of my favorite places to be. My fiberbed mattress topper and Target's Simply Shabby Chic Cozy Blanket make me never want to get up.


6. I am not a cat person. Dogs, yes. Cats, no.


7. I kind of love that I married my high school sweetheart. 


8. When I was a toddler, I used to sniff fuzzies up my nose from my blanket (this is probably TMI, but it cracks me up to this day). 


9. Sleeping is one of my top priorities. Also up on the top of that list is being a good wife, daughter, friend. Those two should be close in proximity... right?


10. I am somewhat glad that my metabolism doesn't allow me to eat 12 meals a day anymore. A slower metabolism helps me maintain a healthy diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...