9.15.2011

making my day

I feel the need to list a few things that are rocking my world right now...
  • Listening to Rascal Flatts on the way to work this morning. Started my day off right.
  • Today's purchases at Gap: two pairs of pants for hubby and a black blazer, blue jeans, and a belt, and two sets of baby pajamas. An awesome sale saved me over $100.
  • Trader Joe's Druid Cookies. Oatmeal, raisin, and walnuts. Get yourself a bag, pronto. You're welcome!
  • The weather outside right now. Wind, rain, and about 50 degrees. I actually love stormy evenings in.
  • B's recent texts during work hours. "Hey babe, I hope you're having a great day, and I can't wait to get home to you tonight." Not only today. Twice this week, folks. My man is a keeper.
  • I get to see my little nephew, Gabe, tomorrow! My bestest friend, Jenni-Rae, had a baby boy one week ago. I went to see Baby Gabe when he was only about 10 hours old, and I'm extremely bummed that I didn't get a picture with the lil man. Tomorrow, there will be pictures, lots of pictures!
  • It's almost the weekend! Hurray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...