10.16.2011

a little taste of florence via kelsey

My sister in law, Kelsey, had the opportunity to study abroad for a semester in Florence. She jumped at the opportunity- who wouldn't?! She's taken more trips than I thought physically possible and is making me seriously jealous- but in a good way, of course. She started a blog at the beginning of her journey to make it easier for everyone to hear about her experience. 

 If you would like to read about her endeavors, head on over to her blog, Vita Mia in Italy. Every time she posts, I know I have to stop what I'm doing (ie multi-tasking) to read what she has written. Kels tells of her travels & experiences, along with comical stories with her and her roommates, and even writes about how much she misses us Johnston's back in the US. 


Kels, Bry & I miss you! We love you and can't wait for Christmas time when we get you back! Until then, soak in all of the European culture that you can! We have to live vicariously through you since we won't be traveling to Europe any time soon. We love you!


1 comment:

  1. Love it al!!! Thanks for the shout out. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying my super-sarcastic & silly journal. Missin' you guys every day. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...