11.01.2011

rachel & bobby's wedding

Bry and I went to a beautiful wedding this past weekend. Our friend Rachel got married at The Water's Edge. Bry and I actually looked at the Water's Edge to have our wedding there, but the room we wanted wasn't available on our wedding day. So I was excited to actually attend a wedding there because it is beautiful!

bry's mom shot a few pictures of us before we left the house. felt like prom all over again :)

beautiful sunset during the cocktail hour

me and moochie!

amber, me, and mooch

love this with the moon at the top



We left the camera in the car for the ceremony again, so no pictures from there, but we definitely got a few during the reception...

love the decor!

here come the erins- maid and matron of honor!

dang marrieds wouldn't turn around!

rachel looks so happy!

oh strix. you cutie

bry & kirks always get into trouble

this might be my new favorite of us. just sayin'

yup. this depicts our relationship.

erin's speech

ask me how much i loved these two in high school? kidding, boys. we're pals :)

with the gorgeous bride herself- absolutely stunning

Along with seeing two people who are in love get married, I really enjoyed catching up with high school friends.

boys.

girls.

Congrats Rachel & Bobby! We're so happy for you! 
{And we'll send you guys your card... Sorry- we need to get our act together!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...