7.12.2012

this is me and my bedroom right now




we are home from california and boy do i have me some jet lag. i always get my "energy boosts" at strange times and yesterday, i took on a super big revamp of our double closet in attempt to maximize our space. i ended up getting a bit overwhelmed after pulling everything out too late in the afternoon and bry came home confused and laughing at me. he assured me our bedroom would be okay like this for a night until i could get to target for bins, hangers, and a shoe rack. so alas, it's the late in the afternoon. you know, the nap-time hour, where it's so easy to doze off? i'm resisting the urge to slumber and getting on with this project though. wish me luck! be back soon with cali pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...